(Redirected from Extension:SpecialDeleteHistory)
Release status: stable
|Description||Allows to delete page history and to optimize MySQL/MariaDB database to win disk space|
|Author(s)||Pierre Mavro (Pmavrotalk)|
|Latest version||0.8 (2013-12-22)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0|
Translate the DeleteHistory extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix.|
- Deletes old unwanted information in history
- Frees up to 90% disk space in the MediaWiki database
- Be sure you've got php5-cli installed. If you're under Debian like OS :
aptitude install php5-cli
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
require_once "$IP/extensions/DeleteHistory/DeleteHistory.php"; $wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['DeleteHistory'] = true;
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
If you don't see anything new, it's because you don't have the admin privileges.
Go into Special Page to delete history.
- Adding Brazilian Portuguese language
- Fix minor bug on reporting array
- Compatible with MediaWiki 1.21
- Adding German language
- Adding Engine and Collation tables informations when requesting optimization. It helps to understand the result of it.
- Fix some vulnerability
- Compatible with MediaWiki 1.18
- Show in KB or MB in the database space won when an optimize runs
- Changed shown order (Result,Optimisation Status,Logs)
- Added arrays style to results
- Compatible with MediaWiki 1.16
- First release