Release status: beta
|Description||Provides Sentry integration|
|Author(s)||Gergő Tisza (Tgrtalk)|
|Latest version||0.1 (2015-05-25)|
|Compatibility policy||Snapshots releases along with MediaWiki. Master is not backwards compatible.|
|Translate the Sentry extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The extension can be retrieved directly from Git [?]:
- Browse code
- Some extensions have tags for stable releases.
- Browse tags
- Select the tag
- Click "snapshot"
- Each branch is associated with a past MediaWiki release. There is also a "master" branch containing the latest alpha version (might require an alpha version of MediaWiki).
- Browse branches
- Select a branch name
- Click "Continue"
Extract the snapshot and place it in the extensions/Sentry/ directory of your MediaWiki installation.
If you are familiar with git and have shell access to your server, you can also obtain the extension as follows:
cd extensions/ git clone
Installing / Configuration
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Only when installing from git run Composer to install PHP dependencies, by issuing
composer install --no-devin the extension directory. (See task T173141 for potential complications.)
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'Sentry' ); $wgSentryDsn = '//email@example.com/1'; // API key generated by Sentry
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
To users running MediaWiki 1.24 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing this extension using
If you need to install this extension on these earlier versions (MediaWiki 1.24 and earlier), instead of
wfLoadExtension( 'Sentry' );, you need to use: