출시 상태: 안정
|구현||User identity, 특수 문서, Hook|
|설명||사용자 계정 이름을 변경할 수 있는 특수 문서를 생성합니다|
|만든이||Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason토론|
|최신 버전||지속적인 업데이트|
|라이선스||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Renameuser 확장 기능 번역 (translatewiki.net에서 가능한 경우)|
|사용법과 버전 매트릭스를 확인합니다.|
|이슈||미해결 작업 · 버그 보고|
The Renameuser extension provides a special page which allows authorized users to rename user accounts. This will cause page histories, etc. to be updated. If you want to rename an account "into" another, already existing one, you need the User Merge and Delete extension.
- 파일을 다운로드해서,
Renameuser이라는 이름의 디렉터리 내에 설치합니다.
- 아래의 코드를 LocalSettings.php의 말미에 추가합니다:
wfLoadExtension( 'Renameuser' );
- 완료 – 위키의 ‘Special:Version’에 이동해서, 확장기능이 올바르게 설치된 것을 확인합니다.
미디어위키 1.24 이하를 실행 중인 사용자에게:
wfLoadExtension()을 사용하여 이 확장기능을 설치하는 새로운 방법을 기술한 것으로,
wfLoadExtension( 'Renameuser' ); 대신 초기 버전(미디어위키 1.24 이하)에 이 확장기능을 설치하려면 다음을 사용해야 합니다:
- As a bureaucrat, access the
- Enter the name of the user to be renamed, and the desired new name, toggle the options to move user/talk pages and their subpages and to create redirects as desired, and click OK
The user will be renamed, and (if the appropriate option was checked) the user page, user talk page and all their subpages will be moved as well.
move-subpages' userright. The number of subpages moved is not limited by the
$wgMaximumMovedPagesparameter. The extension will also move all
jsand move-protected pages.
You can grant other groups the right to rename users, for example:
$wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['renameuser'] = true;
- In case CentralAuth is installed, you'll get a warning if you try to rename a local user from an account attached to a global account or to a username reserved by a global account; a check box to rename anyway will be provided (this requires caution).
You should probably use CentralAuth's built-in Special:GlobalRenameUser and Special:GlobalRenameRequest/Special:GlobalRenameQueue.
- You will not be able to rename users to invalid usernames (which doesn't equal usernames which match a blacklist but includes for instance reserved usernames).
This extension introduces and invokes the RenameUserComplete hook to notify other extensions of user renames.
Frequently asked question
There were so many userpages that it timed out partway through moving them from User:A/subpage... to User:B/subpage... What do I do now?
- You can't fix the situation by immediately trying again to rename User A to User B, because it will simply say "The user 'User A' does not exist." To fix the situation, rename User B back to User A, after unchecking the box "Move user and talk pages (and their subpages) to new name". Then rename User A to User B again, this time leaving the box "Move user and talk pages (and their subpages) to new name" checked. The page moving will resume where it left off.
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|