RSSStandards has a list of functions to subscribe to information from the wiki. Please have a look at the "usage" you can see below.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Special page that describes an enables RSS-Feeds for chosen areas of the MediaWiki|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH (Germany)|
|Latest version||2.23.2 (2015)|
|License||No license specified|
|Translate the RSSStandards extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
Choose the service/information you want to subscribe,
- Blog: Subscribe to a blog in the wiki. Choose a namespace the blog belongs to.
- Recent changes: Overview of the recent changes in the Wiki
- Own contributions: Feed with an overview of your own contributions to the Wiki.
- A certain page: Stay informed about a special article
- Namespace: Stay informed about a namespace
- Category: Stay informed about a certain category
- Watchlist: Get news about changes in articles in your watchlist. Choose a timeframe.
To subscribe to RSS-Feeds click at the button "display" at the right side and copy the URL into your RSS program. Or choose one of the offered programs. First news are shown below.
This extension was developed by Hallo Welt! but is no longer included in the BlueSpice distribution after version 3 (2018).