Release status: beta
|Description||Allows making picture games|
|Author(s)||Aaron Wright, Ashish Datta, David Pean, Jack Phoenix|
|Latest version||3.3 (2015-11-21)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Example||Development/Testing wiki on Wikimedia Labs|
|Translate the PictureGame extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
PictureGame extension allows users to create picture games and take them.
Special:PictureGameHome is the main page for picture games.
- New database tables: picturegame_images and picturegame_votes
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'PictureGame' );
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
This extension adds one new user right,
picturegameadmin, which allows administering picture games.
By default sysops and staff have this user right.
||set this to something to give out points for creating new picture games.|
||set this to something to give out points for voting in existing picture games.|
||for example |
||this is the internal ID number of the current picture game and is used by PictureGame internally. It's documented here only for the sake of completeness. Do not set it!|