| PhpTags Wiki
Release status: beta
|Description||Contains features for working with MediaWiki core|
|Author(s)||Pavel Astakhov (pastakhovtalk)|
|Latest version||1.6.5 (2015-05-28)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the PhpTags Wiki extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
The PhpTags Wiki extension implements features for working with MediaWiki core with the PhpTags extension.
all the features of this extension are available only through the use of the PhpTags extension.
It provides the following classes:
- W − @todo
- WCache − manages the cache of page rendering
- WCategory − representation for a category
- WPage − representation for a page
- WStats − accessors for the site-wide statistics
- WTitle − represents a title within MediaWiki
- WTitleArray − class to walk into a list of WTitle objects.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.