| PhpTags SMW
Release status: beta
|Description||Implements features for working with Semantic MediaWiki data|
|Author(s)||Pavel Astakhov, Joel K. Pettersson|
|Latest version||1.5.1 (2015-05-28)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the PhpTags SMW extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
The PhpTags SMW extension implements features for working with Semantic MediaWiki data.
- Note: All the features of this extension are available only through the use of the PhpTags extension.
It provides the following classes:
- ExtArrays (A wrapper for the optionally installed Arrays extension. It can be used to get data from
#askqueries that use the array format.)
- ExtSQI (A wrapper for the optionally installed Semantic Query Interface extension. Under this name, the \SQI\SemanticQueryInterface class can be used to query the wiki's data.)
- WSemanticData (For adding semantic property values, records, and subobjects to the current page.)
- WSemanticProperty (Methods for looking up property names, IDs, and normalizing property strings for display.)
- WSemanticStats (Access to the same statistics that SMW adds to the Special:Statistics page.)
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadExtension( 'PhpTagsSMW' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
The following extensions may be useful along with PhpTags SMW.
- Arrays (If you want to use the ExtArrays class.)
- Semantic Result Formats (If you want to use the array format for
#askqueries, which makes the results available through the Arrays extension.)
- Semantic Query Interface (If you want to use the ExtSQI querying class.)
- PhpTags Functions (Makes array, string, and other PHP functions available in PhpTags.)
- PhpTags Wiki (Support for various features of core MediaWiki.)
Less common uses
Without Semantic MediaWiki installed, it is still possible to use the support provided for the Arrays extension (in isolation – nothing else will work!).