Release status: stable
|Description||Easy administration of the rights management; delegation of special rights to groups.|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.0.1 (2019/01/17)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Download||BlueSpice on SourceForgeSee|
|Translate the PermissionManager extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
PermissionManager allows an easy and convenient management of usergroup rights. It also allows creating templates of permissions that can be assigned to any group.
Usage / Features
PermissionManager is for managing rights or permissions at a group and namespace level:
- Assignment of permissions to a user group.
- Display of permissions inherited from groups higher in hierarchy.
- Display of permissions blocked by another group.
- Assignment of permissions on a wiki level (applies to all pages in all namespaces) and on per-namespace basis, meaning that a user group can have certain permission in one namespace but still be denied the same permission in another namespace.
- Create permission templates - set of predefined permissions that can be easily assigned to any number of user groups.
- BlueSpice Helpdesk: PermissionManager