| Paragraph-based Edit Conflict Interface
출시 상태: 베타
|설명||Provides an alternative two-column view for the edit conflict resolution page|
|만든 이||Wikimedia Germany (WMDE)|
|최신 버전||지속적인 업데이트|
|호환성 정책||스냅샷은 미디어위키와 함께 릴리스됩니다. Master is not backward compatible.|
|라이선스||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Paragraph-based Edit Conflict Interface 확장 기능 번역|
|이슈||미해결 작업 · 버그 보고|
The Paragraph-based Edit Conflict Interface (previously: Two Column Edit Conflict View) is a new interface for the edit conflict resolution page. It displays colliding text passages in pairs next to each other, making it easier to merge your text with the one that’s currently online.
- 파일을 다운로드하고
extensions/디렉토리에 넣어 주세요.
- 아래의 코드를 LocalSettings.php의 말미에 추가합니다:
wfLoadExtension( 'TwoColConflict' );
- 완료 – 위키의 ‘Special:Version’에 이동해서, 확장기능이 올바르게 설치된 것을 확인합니다.
Enabling the new view: To enable the new view for edit-conflict resolution, you have to be logged in and tick the checkbox for the Paragraph-based Edit Conflict Interface feature on the beta-features preferences page in your wiki. If you had already activated the first beta feature, you will automatically get the new view.
1. Get oriented.
In order to help you solve the edit conflict, the interface breaks down the differences between the two revisions like this:
- Text passages that differ are displayed in pairs next to each other: The current version of the page is shown in yellow and your version in blue. Inside, text that was changed is highlighted.
- Text passages that are identical in both versions are displayed as a grey bar, spanning the whole width.
A tutorial guides you through the interface the first time you encounter an edit conflict. You can open it again by clicking on the help icon (?).
- If you want to copy your version (the entire article text with your edits) of the article page, click on the 'copy full text' link next to the blue marked 'Your revision' headline on the top of the interface.
2. Build a new version by merging your text with the one that’s currently online.
- Select the passages you want to keep by clicking on the radio buttons next to them. By default, all texts from the other person are selected, so if you publish immediately, none of your text changes are saved.
- Edit passages, if needed.
- Click on the black pencil to open the editing mode for a text passage. If the pencil is grey, it means you need to select the text passage first. Otherwise, this version won’t be saved when you click publish.
- You can also edit text passages that are identical in both versions.
- The highlights that indicate the differences between the versions disappear when you edit a text passage.
- You can integrate parts from other text passages by copy and paste, either with the copy and paste function on your keyboard or with a right click.
- Click on the check mark to apply changes to a text box and to close its editing mode.
- If you want to discard your changes and reset the contents of the text box to what it was when the edit conflict occurred, click on the back arrow. This also restores the highlighting.
3. Publish a new page version. When you’re done selecting and editing all of the passages, click “Publish changes”. This composes all of the text passages you selected and the grey boxes into a new page revision. As on all wiki pages, you can preview the changes first via the Preview button. On clicking Cancel, you return to the current version of the page.
- All text passages are shown in editor boxes.
- There are no buttons within the editor boxes.
- Text passages that are identical in both versions are always expanded.
$wgTwoColConflictBetaFeature: (boolean, true by default) Activate this extension as a Beta Feature when Extension:BetaFeatures is activated.
$wgTwoColConflictUseInline: (boolean, false by default) Use the old view with inline conflicting changes in one column and a classic wikitext form in the other column; the default view is a diff similar to MediaWiki built-in view, but with buttons on each conflicting line to select one or the other version.
- Main project page on Meta
|이 확장 기능은 하나 이상의 위키미디어 프로젝트에서 사용 중입니다. 이것은 아마도 이 확장 기능이 안정적이고 트래픽이 많은 웹 사이트에서 사용할 수 있을 만큼 충분히 잘 작동한다는 것을 의미합니다. 설치된 위치를 확인하려면 위키미디어의 CommonSettings.php 및 InitialiseSettings.php 구성 파일에서 이 확장 기능의 이름을 찾습니다. 특정 위키에 설치된 확장 기능의 전체 목록은 위키의 Special:Version 문서에서 볼 수 있습니다.|