Jump to navigation Jump to search
PageAssignments allows to assign pages to single users or user groups. Users can be assigned if they have edit rights for a page. Assigned user or groups will be notified about changes of an article via email or internal notifications.
Usage / Features
- Assign responsible editors to a page.
- Assign one single user, multiple users or an entire group.
- The responsible editor(s) for the page can be viewed in the flyout "Page assignments" in the quality management tools.
- Assigned users can transfer their resposibility to another user if they have reviewer rights.
- Users can view their assignments on the page Special:PageAssignments.
- Users with maintenanceadmin or reviewer rights can manage all assignments on the page Special:ManagePageAssignments.
- Helpdesk: PageAssignments