Release status: unknown
|Description||Assign users or usergroups to pages.|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.0.1 (2019/01/17)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Download||BlueSpice on SourceForgeSee|
|Translate the PageAssignments extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
PageAssignments allows to assign pages to single users or user groups. Assigned user or groups will be notified about changes of an article via email or internal notifications.
Usage / Features
- Assign users and groups via the more menu in BlueSpice ("Edit assignment")
- The assigned users and groups for the particular article can be viewed in the status bar of an article.
- The user assigned to the article can transfer the responsibility to another user.
- Users / groups are informed about all changes to the site and receive special permissions.
- A special page on the wiki (Special:PageAssignments) shows a list of all the articles that you are responsible for.
PageAssignments replaced the extension ResponsibleEditors.
In Global settings / Preferences you can add additional permissions to assigned users and groups.
- BlueSpice Helpdesk: PageAssignments