Release status: stable
|동작 방식||Special page, Page action|
|설명||관리자에게 문서를 대량 삭제 기능을 줍니다.|
|만든이||Brion Vibber, Jeroen De Dauw|
|라이선스||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
Translate the Nuke extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Open tasks · Report a bug|
문서대량삭제 기능은 관리자가 문서를 대량 삭제가 가능하도록 만듭니다.
- 파일을 다운로드해서,
Nuke이라는 이름의 디렉터리 내에 설치합니다.
- 아래의 코드를 LocalSettings.php의 말미에 추가합니다:
wfLoadExtension( 'Nuke' );
- Configure as required.
- 완료 - 위키의 ‘Special:Version’에 이동해서, 확장기능이 올바르게 설치된 것을 확인합니다.
To users running MediaWiki 1.24 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing this extension using
wfLoadExtension() If you need to install this extension on these earlier versions (MediaWiki 1.24 and earlier), instead of
wfLoadExtension( 'Nuke' );, you need to use:
The user right "nuke" is automatically granted to the "sysop" user group. To decouple this and assign this right to a dedicated new user group such as "nuke" add the following to your "LocalSettings.php" file:
$wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['nuke'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['nuke']['nuke'] = true;
Go to Special:Nuke in order to mass delete pages recently added by a user or IP address. The special page is listed under Special:SpecialPages as Mass delete.
You can also specify a pattern for the page title.
The field accepts SQL wildcards, like
A log of all deletions is maintained at Special:Log/delete.
- Extension:DeleteBatch, deleteBatch.php - Delete multiple pages using a text file containing the names
- Extension:NukeDPL - Delete multiple pages using 'Dynamic Page Lists'
- Extension:SmiteSpam - Attempts to find all spam on a wiki, via text processing, and provides an interface to delete it all
- Manual:DeleteArchivedRevisions.php - Script to permanently blow away pages after deleting them (e.g. after using Extension:Nuke)
- Extension:DeletePagesForGood - Adds a tab for deleting an individual page permanently.
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|