This page contains the credits for the Maps extension.
Main extension developers:
- Jeroen De Dauw (Initial release - still active)
Authors of extensions which code has been absorbed into that of Maps in the initial version:
- Yaron Koren (Semantic Google Maps)
- Robert Buzink (Semantic Google Maps)
- Sergey Chernyshev (Google Geocoder)
People and organizations that funded development:
- Thomas Krüger - made 2 donations
- Neill Mitchell - funded the spin-off extension UK geocoding for Maps
- Markus Krötzsch and the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology - funding work on migrating mapping functionality from SMW to Maps and Semantic Maps
People that contributed in other ways:
- Pnelnik and Matěj Grabovský for providing help with some of the geographical functions in Maps.
- Joel Natividad for pointing to the GeoNames service.