Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists the version history for MWUnit since 1.0.0. It is taken directly from the releases page on GitHub.
- October 6th, 2020 - MWUnit 1.0.0
- Initial release.
- October 7th, 2020 - MWUnit 1.0.1
- Fix spelling mistakes in i18n.
- October 9th, 2020 - MWUnit 1.1
- Recheck if we have already overwritten this parser function previously to make sure we do not back up the overwritten function;
- Encode messages that were not properly encoded to prevent XSS attacks.
- October 11th, 2020 - MWUnit 1.2
- Reworked HTML rendering engine. HTML is now rendered using a Tag class and a Document class. The Tag class holds the type of the element, the attributes and the content. The content can be a string, which will always be encoded, another Tag class or a Document. A Document is simply a list of adjacent Tag classes. This structure makes sure that HTML is always escaped and that HTML is never escaped twice;
- Minor code improvements. This includes removing some unnecessary namespaces and interfaces as well as minor rewrites;
- Added "Risky" count. The number of tests marked as risky is now displayed separately from the number of failed tests.
- December 13th, 2020 - MWUnit 2.0.0
- Major refactoring of code base, including breaking changes to hooks, classes and the API.
- Major refactoring of database structure.
- Added "setUp" and "tearDown" tags.
- Added skipped tests.
- Added "@skip" and "@requires" annotation.
- Added several new hooks.
- Removed "MWUnitCleanupAfterPage" and "MWUnitBeforeRegisterTestCase" hooks.
- Introduce "#assert_expression" assertion.
- Reworked test page UI.