|This extension is incompatible with the current stable MediaWiki 1.32 release!|
You are advised against using this extension on a live site.
Release status: unstable
|Description||Adds tag to output Jira issues.|
|Author(s)||Stéphane GALLAND (sgalland-arakhnetalk)|
|MediaWiki||Unknown (not 1.19.x)|
|Example||Check usage can't find JiraIssueList|
|Translate the JiraIssueList extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
JiraIssueList extension uses the CollapsableText extension. You must install it to use JiraIssueList.
- Download JiraIssueList,
- Unpack the archive in your Mediawiki directory
- add require_once('extensions/JiraIssueList/JiraIssueList.php'); in your LocalSettings.php.
The JiraIssueList extension uses a SOAP connexion to the JIRA issue tracker. You must enable this feature in your JIRA configuration panel.
JiraIssueList extension uses several global variables which may be set in LocalSetting.php:
- Defines the URL of the Jira website which is providing SOAP service.
- Defines the login to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
- Defines password of the account to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
JiraIssueList provides the tag
<jiraissuelist />. This tag is expanded to list of issues extracted from the JIRA issue tracker.
<jiraissuelist options> projectName, projectName... </jiraissuelist>:
projectNameis the name of the project on the JIRA SOAP service.
ascendent=" true|false ": sort the issues in ascendent or descendent order
max=" number ": restrict the output of the issues to the given number of entries
offset=" number ": start to display issues from the given offset, not yet supported due to SOAP service restrictions
search=" text ": restrict issues to whose matching the given text