Release status: stable
|Description||Adds tag to report issues in a Jira issue tracker.|
|Author(s)||Stéphane GALLAND (sgalland-arakhnetalk)|
|Translate the JiraBugReport extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
JiraBugReport extension is used to embed a bug report formular to the JIRA issue tracker in a MediaWiki page. The proposed formular is more simple than the original JIRA bug report formular but it provides the essiential features.
- Download JiraBugReport,
- Unpack the archive in your Mediawiki directory
- add require_once('extensions/JiraBugReport/JiraBugReport.php'); in your LocalSettings.php.
The JiraIssueList extension uses a SOAP connexion to the JIRA issue tracker. You must enable this feature in your JIRA configuration panel. The JiraBugReport extension uses the reCAPTCHA library to avoid robots to post issues. Please obtain an activation key for reCAPTCHA.
JiraBugReport extension uses several global variables which may be set in LocalSetting.php:
- Defines the URL of the Jira website which is providing SOAP service.
- Defines the login to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
- Defines password of the account to use to be connected to the JIRA SOAP service.
- Defines the wiki page which explains how to use the formular.
- Defines the browser path to render an help icon.
- Defines public key to be used by reCAPTCHA.
- Defines private key to be used by reCAPTCHA.
JiraBugReport provides the tag
<jirabugreport />. This tag is expanded to a formular to submit issue to the JIRA issue tracker.
<jirabugreport> projectName </jirabugreport>:
projectNameis the name of the project on the JIRA SOAP service.