|Image Page Print Link
Release status: beta
|Description||Adds a link for printing the image at every local image description page.|
|Latest version||0.5 (2012-10-30)|
|License||BSD 3-clause "Modified" License|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
This extension was written for Säsongsmat.nu. Please feel free to improve or change anything if you feel you could use it somewhere else.
- Download, extract and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Find a better way to handle Google Chrome printing issues in ext.ImagePagePrintLink.core.js. Chrome will close the window immediately, and then try to print an empty page. Therefore, the image page is not closed again if JS detects Chrome. This is an ugly workaround, it would be nice to get rid of it.
- Use something more accurate than canRender to check if media is image?