This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Lets you embed the iAnn stream in your wiki|
|Author(s)||Flavien Bossiaux (BFlavientalk)|
|Latest version||0.1 (2013-06-27)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0|
The IAnnWidget extension let you embed the iAnn stream in your wiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Just insert the tag where you want the stream to appear.
You can configure it as an iFrame (it is iFrame-based).
is the default values if you don't set them.
- width (default "720") : The width of the widget
- height (default "700") : The height of the widget
- scrolling (default "auto") : ["auto" / "yes" / "no"] for enabling / disabling the scrolling.
- frameborder (default "0") : ["1" / "0"] for enabling / disabling the frameborder
iAnn widget is an extremely simple extension; all it does is convert an "iannwidget" tag into an "" tag, with the stream of iAnn (http://iann.pro/node/15). There is default values to prevent errors from the users.
iAnn Widget uses ResourceLoader, which was introduced in MW 1.17. I only have access to a wiki running 1.19.2, so I cannot guarantee that iAnn widget will work on earlier versions of MediaWiki. Another way to do it is this method : http://iann.pro/node/6
v0.1 : Inital version