Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is obsolete. It is kept for historical interest only. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.|
This feature is part of MediaWiki core
Installation screenshots of ENOTIF 3.X for in CVS REL1_4
- (under construction)
Installation screenshots of ENOTIF 2.00 as in CVS HEAD
If you already have MediaWiki 1.5 or later installed, then you've already got email notification, since it's built in! You just have to turn it on.
- edit your LocalSettings.php file
- scan for the string "enotif"
- set the obvious variables to "true"
- you're done! That was easy wasn't it?
If you're installing your wiki for the first time, you'll see this screen:
- Please visit the archive of this page for the installation guide for older versions of Enotif for older version of the MediaWiki software.