This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Interface of Doxysearch|
|Author(s)||Akio Nishimura (akionuxtalk)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
The Doxysearch extension provides a simple interface for Doxysearch(Doxygen search engine).
Preparing doxysearch engine
For the detailed information, see following manual :
Edit Doxyfile and make sure to set following options:
% vim Doxyfile
SEARCHENGINE = YES SEARCHENGINE_URL = https://located/path/of/doxysearch.cgi SERVER_BASED_SEARCH = YES EXTERNAL_SEARCH = YES
If you do not have
doxyindexer on your system, you need to build them from the source code of doxygen.
doxysearch.cgi to your Doxygen directory:
cd ~/path/to/Doxygen/html cp ~/Downloads/doxygen-1.8.5/bin/doxysearch.cgi .
Doxygen and move generated
% cd ~/path/to/Doxygen % ~/Downloads/doxygen-1.8.5/bin/doxyindexer searchdata.xml Processing searchdata.xml... % mv doxysearch.db html
httpd.conf and give
ExecCGI option to the directory where
doxysearch.cgi is located.
<Directory /var/lib/www/path/to/Doxygen/html> Options +ExecCGI AddHandler cgi-script .cgi </Directory>
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Set $wgDoxysearchEngines to register doxysearch engines. For example,
$wgDoxysearchEngines = array( 'engine_name1' => array( 'name' => 'Engine name 1', 'url' => 'https://examples1.com/doxysearch.cgi', 'auth' => 'digest', 'user' => 'user', 'password' => 'password', 'ssl_verifypeer' => False, 'ssl_verifyhost' => False, ), 'engine_name2' => array( 'name' => 'Engine name 2', 'url' => 'http://examples2.com/doxysearch.cgi', ), );
- Parameters of an array are explained below:
- Full name of the Doxysearch engine.
- URL of a Doxysearch engine which is provided with doxysearch.cgi.
- Method for the authentication of HTTP(S). You can choose the method from
'none'is set if you do not set this parameter.
- User name for the authentication of HTTP(S).
- Password for the authentication of HTTP(S).
- Whether to verify SSL certificate. The default is True.
- verify SSL host name. The default is True.
- Search "ExampleClass" from a search engine located at https://www.example.com/documentation/doxysearch.cgi where an authentication is required with ignoring verifications of SSL certificate and host name :
<doxysearch url="https://www.example.com/documentation/doxysearch.cgi" q="ExampleClass" auth="digest" user="username" password="password" ssl_verifypeer=False ssl_verifyhost=False />
- Search "ExampleClass" from the search engine "engine_name" which was registered in $wgDoxysearchEngines set at your LocalSettings.php :
<doxysearch name="engine_name" q="ExampleClass" />
- Show 3rd result as the first :
<doxysearch name="engine_name" q="ExampleClass" i=3/>
- Specify number of results and page number :
<doxysearch name="engine_name" q="ExampleClass" n=5 p=2/>
- Specify separators between keys and separators between items :
<doxysearch name="engine_name" q="ExampleClass" n=5 p=2 ksep="|" isep="/"/>