Release status: stable
|설명||Provides a syntax-highlighting code editor for site & user JS, CSS and Lua pages, integrating with advanced edit toolbar|
|라이선스||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
Translate the CodeEditor extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Open tasks · Report a bug|
The CodeEditor extension extends the WikiEditor advanced editing toolbar with an embedded Ace editor widget, providing some handy features for user/site JS, CSS pages, and when Extension:Scribunto is also installed, for pages in Module namespace:
- tab key produces tab indents (since 1.22), soft indents before.
- indent/unindent selection with tab/shift-tab
- Pair-matching for parenthesis, braces and square brackets
Currently the extension is under development, and details of activation and functionality are subject to change.
While this extension is licensed GNU General Public License v2.0 or later (GPL-2.0+) it makes use of the Ace editor software which is licensed BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License (BSD-3-Clause).
- Vagrant를 사용하고 있는 경우에는,
vagrant roles enable codeeditor --provision로 설치해주세요
- 파일을 다운로드해서,
CodeEditor이라는 이름의 디렉터리 내에 설치합니다.
- 아래의 코드를 LocalSettings.php의 말미에 추가합니다:
wfLoadExtension( 'CodeEditor' ); $wgDefaultUserOptions['usebetatoolbar'] = 1; // user option provided by WikiEditor extension
- Configure as required.
- 완료 - 위키의 ‘Special:Version’에 이동해서, 확장기능이 올바르게 설치된 것을 확인합니다.
$wgCodeEditorEnableCore = false;(기본값은 "true")
- To use this extension for Scribunto, i.e. in the module namespace set
$wgScribuntoUseCodeEditor = true;(기본값은 "false")
- To use this extension for Scribunto as well as Extension:SyntaxHighlight, to allow syntax highlighting in the module namespace set
$wgScribuntoUseGeSHi = true;(기본값은"false")
I've been integrating CodeEditor into the pluggable portions of Extension:WikiEditor as prep for Future editor work, since we'll want to be able to extend it to edit things that aren't plain wikitext, which'll need some changes to the toolbar setup and whatnot. JS/CSS here still return plain text in the end, making it an easier intermediate project. --brion 00:26, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- special char insertions work, including quote pairs to surround text
- basic formatting insertions work, including link dialogs
- search/replace dialog works
- ace's built-in search/replace UI also triggers from keyboard commands, still need to disable them! (onCommandKey)
- multi-line formatting doesn't apply correctly (but really should that apply here? :)
- remove toolbar buttons that don't apply (formatting, syntax help?)
- add toolbar buttons that are more directly useful
- insertion helpers for common keywords or code bits
- help reference to MW JS API reference, JS & CSS specs/documentation
- probably explodes with classic toolbar now; use with Extension:WikiEditor toolbar. See also bugzilla:55419
- accessibility: tab/shift-tab are overridden. is there a consistent alternative for keyboard-reliant users?
- accessibility: accesskey on the original textarea needs to be moved over or otherwise handled
- scrollbar initializes too wide; need to trigger resize check after that's filled (maybe fixed?)
- cursor/scroll position not maintained over previews/show changes
- upstream ctrl+R, ctrl+L, ctrl+T are taken over by the editor, which is SUPER annoying
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|