Release status: beta
|Description||Shows changes of all articles belonging to a category|
|Author(s)||Josef Martiňák (Jossmarttalk)|
|Latest version||1.1.0 (2019-02-22)|
|Download||Download master snapshot
The CategoryHistory extension provides a special page called "CategoryHistory" that shows changes of all articles belonging to a category, which name is displayed at the end of the special page's URL. The link to the history is available at every category page below the title.
- Download, extract and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'CategoryHistory' );
- Configure as required.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
The following configuration parameters are available to this extension:
- Shows the number of items in the table. Defaults to
- Style of the name in the table. Defaults to
REALNAME. Other settings are: