BlueSpiceFoundation provides the interface between MediaWiki and BlueSpice. It is required for many other BlueSpice extensions to work with MediaWiki. Whenever another extension depends on BlueSpiceFoundation, BlueSpiceFoundation is referenced accordingly on the extension page.
- Install Extension:ExtJSBase
- Download and move the extracted
BlueSpiceFoundationfolder to your
Developers and code contributors should install the extension from Git instead, using:
git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/mediawiki/extensions/BlueSpiceFoundation
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Run composer install inside the BlueSpiceFoundation extension directory.