Release status: stable
|Description||Displays the profile picture for authors of a page|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.1.8 (2020-07-09)|
|Compatibility policy||LTS release branches|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Download||BlueSpice on SourceForgeSee|
|Translate the Authors extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
Authors displays pictures of page editors in the page information.
Usage / Features
Uploading a profile image:
- Logged-in users can upload a profile picture on their user page.
- Users can upload or change only their own picture.
On the page information, the images of the authors are displayed according to the following rules:
- The uploaded profile picture of an author will be shown.
- If an author hasn't uploaded a profile picture, an individual Avatar will be displayed instead.
- If the user is anonymous (not logged-in) or the user was deleted, a yellow question mark will appear in the profile picture.
- When the mouse hovers over the picture, the username will be shown.
- Clicking on the picture leads the user to the author's user page.
- On special pages, the profile pictures will not be displayed.
- To see the profile pictures, read permissions are required.
- The behavior switch __NOAUTHORS__ in the wiki text deactivates the function Authors for a single page.
- Select the number of authors that is displayed.
Authors requires BlueSpice Foundation and Avatars.