Release status: stable
|Description||Displays the profile picture for authors of a page|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.0.1 (2019/01/17)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Download||BlueSpice on SourceForgeSee|
|Translate the Authors extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
Authors displays pictures of editors right at the end of each article.
Usage / Features
Uploading a profile image:
- Logged in users can upload a profile picture via their user page.
- A user can only upload or change their own picture.
At the end of the article, the images of the authors are displayed according to the following rules:
- The uploaded profile picture of an author will be shown.
- If a author hasn't uploaded a profile picture, an individual Avatar will be displayed instead.
- If the user is anonymous (not logged in) or user was deleted a yellow question mark will appear in the profile picture.
- When the maximum number of displayed authors is reached, a picture representing more authors will appear.
- The photo slightly separated on the left is the author who created this article.
- When the mouse hovers over the picture, the username will be shown.
- Clicking on the picture leads the user to the author's user page.
- On special pages the profile pictures will not be displayed.
- To see the profile pictures read permissions are required.
- The behavior switch __NOAUTHORS__ in the wiki text deactivates the function Authors for a single page.
Special page for the configuration:
- Select the number of authors displayed.
- Deactivate the extension Authors in the wiki.
Authors requires BlueSpice Foundation and Avatars.