Extension:Add to Any Share/Save/Bookmark Button
AddToAny Share/Bookmark Button
Release status: stable
|Description||Helps visitors share, bookmark, and email your pages using any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Digg, and over 100 more.|
|Example||Sites using this extension|
Translate the Add to Any Share/Save extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix.|
What can this extension do?
This extension helps visitors share, save, bookmark, and e-mail your pages using any service, such as Delicious, Digg, Facebook, Twitter, and over 100 more.
The button comes with AddToAny's customizable Smart Menu, which places the services visitors use at the top of the menu, based on each visitor's browsing history.
- AddToAny Smart Menu
- Includes all services (100+)
- E-mail using
- Yahoo! Mail
- Live Hotmail
- AddToAny emailer (generic example)
- Services updated automatically
- Optimized to always load content first
- Many more publisher and user features
- Bookmarking tab
- "Add to Favorites" (automatic for Internet Explorer)
- "Bookmark" (instructions for other browsers)
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
Add to Any Sharein your
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
require_once "$IP/extensions/Add to Any Share/Add to Any Share.php"; $everyPage = true; //True (default): AddToAny displayed on every page below header //False: AddToAny is embedded on pages with <addtoany/>
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.