Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Helps to determine account activity for the final SUL migration and account unification.|
|Author(s)||Peter Gehres (Pgehres (WMF)talk)|
|Latest version||1.0.0 (2013-03-13)|
Translate the AccountAudit extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
|Open tasks · Report a bug|
The AccountAudit extension helps to determine account activity for the final SUL migration and account unification. It will also be used by the Editor Engagement teams to determine whether an account has been abandoned.
The extensions does not create any new SpecialPages nor change any output to users. Currently only most recent login by a user on a wiki is recorded using the UserLoginComplete hook.
The extension can be retrieved directly from Git [?]:
- Browse code
- Some extensions have tags for stable releases.
- Browse tags
- Select the tag
- Click "snapshot"
- Each branch is associated with a past MediaWiki release. There is also a "master" branch containing the latest alpha version (might require an alpha version of MediaWiki).
- Browse branches
- Select a branch name
- Click "Continue"
Extract the snapshot and place it in the extensions/AccountAudit/ directory of your MediaWiki installation.
If you are familiar with git and have shell access to your server, you can also obtain the extension as follows:
cd extensions/ git clone
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'AccountAudit' );
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
To users running MediaWiki 1.24 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing extensions using
wfLoadExtension(), since MediaWiki 1.25. If you need to install this extension in earlier versions, instead of
wfLoadExtension( 'AccountAudit' );, you need to use: