Engineering Community Team/Meetings/2013-10-01
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Experimenting with ECT meetings
- Quim: would like to work more as a team. We're working well as individuals at the moment, and it's working well overall, but we might be able to work even better together
- Also, we ought to work more closely with liaisons, community advocacy and the communications team at the WMF
- And work more closely with "the community" (discussion about what this entails exactly)
- Monthly check-in: what did we do, and what would we like to do. (reuse monthly report)
- i.e. like quarterly review, but more lightweight and monthly. Also relates to Rob's wish of getting that monthly showcase of what was done.
- And liaisons / LCA / Comms could be invited to that monthly retrospective / sync-up
- One public Google hangout per month; two week later office hour on IRC
- Release management and QA have now their own meeting. Still invited optionally to ECT meetings and we are open to topics proposed by them.