Engineering Community Team/Meetings/2013-02-12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
12 Feb 2013
- QA/Weekly Goals:
- Rotten bugs next week: Retest/triage AFTv5 bugs? (currently discussed in email with fflorin etc. - first needs better documentation which AFT designs are obsolete) -- andre
- Low-key AFTv5 community test underway, next one TBD.
- Feb 11 QA: Write your first Test Scenario in plain English
- Chris to postpone this due to conflict
documentation on mediawiki.org, wikitech, meta: ongoing discussion on wikitech-l Conferences, travel, etc.
- Chris has been invited to Google Test Automation Conference April 23-24, would really like to go.
- Chris and Zeljko in SF Feb 18-Mar 1
- Andre in SF Feb24-Mar3
- Guillaume in SF Feb 25 to Mar 1
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Platform_Engineering in case anyone wants to discuss their statuses