- GPG security signatures to verify your download with GNU Privacy Guard:
- GPG keys
- MediaWiki 1.28.2 changes not including i18n (unified diff)
Git تىن يۈكلەش
Active MediaWiki developers should instead download from Git to get the latest version of the MediaWiki software. The git repository has earlier versions of the software, so it is possible to switch to ("check out") a particular release.
Support for PHP's register_globals directive has been removed since MediaWiki 1.24. If you have PHP 5.4 or later installed on your server, you do not need to worry about this. If you have PHP 5.3 or earlier, make sure that this directive has been turned off. If you cannot turn register_globals off on your system, you can use MediaWiki 1.23.9 (download).
MySQL/MariaDB 5 support is required since MediaWiki 1.19 – if you are using an older version of MySQL and cannot upgrade, you can use MediaWiki 1.18.6 (download). Note that this version is no longer supported.
مەشخۇلات بىلەن قاچىلاش
Some users may prefer to skip manual installation by using a pre-integrated MediaWiki software appliance or hosting services; repositories of some distros also increasingly offer packages for MediaWiki, with different degrees of frequency and extensions coverage (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Gentoo).
مۇلازمتېر بىخەتەرلىك ئۈچۈن، ئەڭ يېڭىسىنى ئېلان قىلىپ تۇرىمىز.
If your MediaWiki installation is heavily modified, it may be difficult to incorporate the latest official changes/updates to MediaWiki. To support such users, we maintain old branches of our code for up to a year for the legacy release and up to three years for the legacy long term support release.
From Git you can either download the complete repository (about 528 MB)
git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/p/mediawiki/core.git
or the latest revision only (about 85 MB; this is often called a shallow clone: less time and smaller downloads).
git clone --depth 1 https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/p/mediawiki/core.git
You can also view the latest source code in your browser.
You can find tarballs (with extension
*.tar.gz) of all versions of MediaWiki back to March 2005 (the earliest being MediaWiki 1.3.11) in the MediaWiki download archives.
- FAQ: Installation and configuration
- mediawiki-l (Mailing List) is the high-traffic mailing list to ask for support.
- This could cause reference problems when you later use "git pull" to upgrade your shallow clone and the newer revision refers to older revisions which are not yet downloaded to your system. In such a case you can simply download more - increase the depth value - or all revisions later, or make a fresh shallow clone.