This is the weekly update for the week starting 2016-03-28
- Q4: April - June 2016 draft goals are available for review
- Hosted an IRC office hour to give community members a chance to talk to Discovery staff about what we're working on.
Events and News
Other Noteworthy Stuff
- Zero result rates with new completion suggester have decreased
- Wikipedia.org Portal stats are moving in the right direction!
- Related: Wikipedia Portal clickthrough rates & section usage vary by English vs non-English speakers
Did you know?
- A popularity score based on page views has been loaded into the production elasticsearch cluster for use in improving search relevance. First tests will be run with the completion suggester.
- Portal testing public page created and linked to new Portal page.
- Portal A/B test started on March 22, 2016 and will run until approximately April 5, 2016 (I forgot to add this to last week's status update DTankersley (WMF) (talk) 03:56, 31 March 2016 (UTC) )