Development process improvement/Archive
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tech announcements discussion
- Bugzilla meet-up notes
- Meeting Notes: August 09, 2010
- Meeting notes: September 9, 2010
- collect links to previous documents, discussions, resource pages, etc.
- review existing documentation: rob's pages, etc.
- discuss with stakeholders: Chad, MW devs, engineering staff
- ideal bug tracker? integration with MW, CodeReview, etc.
- we should have a concrete set of requirements at the end of this
- determine a draft workflow consistent with Rob's proposed feature development lifecycle
- explore the implementability of this workflow with bugzilla & with (semantic?) mediawiki
- discuss it with Guy & other bugzilla folks?
- discuss it with Ryan Lane
- Alolita will demo how she uses XPlanner so that we can come up with a good system for timeline tracking and chart generation
- document, document, document everything we do, so the recommendations are traceable
- Bug list related to our bugzilla setup
Status updates and notes
- Tracker/PM tool
- Summary of discussions with people at Bugzilla about using Bugzilla for Project Management
- 2010 Q3 assessment
- 2010 Q3 plan
- Prototype Xplanner: http://project2.wikimedia.org:8080/xplanner-plus/
- Prototype SMW: http://ryandlane.com/sandbox/Main_Page
- Prototype bugzilla: http://project2.wikimedia.org/bugzilla/index.cgi
- Prototype IdeaTorrent: http://prototype.wikimedia.org/en-idea/ideatorrent/,
- Prototype Statusnet: none yet