Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fundamental Introduction to MediaWiki
MediaWiki can be customized in several ways. It is distributed as GPL. You may thus contribute your own skins, extensions and patches.
- Configuration parameters may be easily defined in a
- Interface messages can be modified in the wiki.
- Extensions and patches are provided by the community, some of which are available here. They generally fall into one of these categories:
- MediaWiki is multilingual, and fully so with the Translate extension.
- The FAQ contains a lot of useful customization info.