- Identify factors that are sustaining the department's delivery of value to the movement
- Identify factors that are hindering the department's delivery of value
- Make plans to support key factors (maintain the helpful factors, change the hindering factors)
- Answer the question: did we succeed at what we set out to do in FY2016?
Agenda for team retrospectives
- review key events and results over the time period
- Chronological review
- Phabricator data analysis
- identify things that went well and should be preserved
- identify things that should be changed
- Vote on the things to figure out which ones are most important
- Discuss those, including identify followup actions (to be reviewed at the next retro)
To be completed by 22 July 2016.
- Collaboration: 19 July 2016. Minutes.
- Language: 13 July. Minutes.
- Multimedia. Minutes.
- Parsing: 12 July 2016. Minutes.
- VE. Minutes.
- Unteamed (Volker, Neil, (Helen), Guillaume, Brion): 21 July 2016. Minutes
Department Retrospective Minutes.