Jump to navigation Jump to search
Present: Brion, Daniel (chair), Gabriel, Kevin (notes), Tim, Timo, Victoria
- phab:T122942 (Support language variants in the REST API): Will use Accept-Language headers.
- phab:T66214: Define an official thumb API: Description updated to reflect the latest discussion.
- phab:T155813: Decide on storage and delivery method for TemplateStyles CSS
- New hot topic: Progressive Web Apps. Watch for a public ArchCom session on this topic soon. Ties in with discussion regarding JS frameworks in the Frontend Standardization Group.
- Tim is thinking about automating wiki creation, see phab:T158730
- Release Engineering wants to get rid of LocalizationUpdate, see phab:T158360
- Next week’s IRC meeting: Anothr round of Brion’s “fix the revision table”, see mw:User:Brion_VIBBER/Compacting_the_revision_table_round_2
- The new MediaWiki team is up and running, with Tim Starling in the lead. There is a job opening for Product Manager for MediaWiki, see https://boards.greenhouse.io/wikimedia/jobs/613548?gh_src=1u385n1