An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
Present: Members: Brion, Daniel (chair), Gabriel, Tim. Guest: Victoria Coleman (CTO)
- Victoria joined to meeting to get an idea of how ArchCom operates
- Victoria will attend ArchCom meetings as much as time allows
- Work on thumbnail API (T66214) is progressing, follow-up meeting to be announced (Gabriel)
- Web API outage (T151702) is being investigated/evaluated (Gabriel, Tim, Kunal, and others)
- Code experiments started for using Varnish’s xkey feature in Wikibase (T152425) (Daniel)
- Victoria suggest to have a regular meeting to review/prioritize technical debt. ArchCom to be invited.
- Lego’s Deprecation Policy RFC (T146965) to be discussed on December 14. Fallback: thumb API (T66214).