An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
Present members: Brion, Daniel (chair), Gabriel, Tim, Timo. Kevin is taking notes.
- Brion put together a draft for an ArchCom charter draft for an ArchCom charter. Discussion to continue next week (possibly with Victoria present). Some agreement that Archcom should...
- ...have a clearer scope
- ...be more proactive
- ...produce guidance documents
- ...have a well defined role in the resource allocation process
- RFC board triage:
- Push back has based image URLs (T149847)
- Closing old (2016) working group task, we’ll discuss working groups in the context of the charter draft.
- Plan to revive content model storage RFC (T105652), which got tangled with multi-content-revisions.
- RFC on oldimage table refactoring ready to go on last call next week (T589)
- Deprecation policy (T146965) to be discussed next week (Dec 7)