Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is obsolete. It is kept for historical interest only. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.|
This page is archived! Find up-to-date documentation at https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Analytics
This page documents the use cases for the stat1 server. Stat1 has two primary uses:
- SSH access either directly or through fenari.
- Mediawiki should be installed and running, available to a general audience via HTTP.
- Access to a mysql server
- Access to NFS served from dataset2 ?
software requirements for reportcard pipeline processing
- need to be able to clone and pull the reportcard repository there.
- need this to install python packages
- Once this is installed, I can install any further python packages in my home directory.
- mysql client (and headers/libs)
- Need this to install MySQL-python package (with pip/virtualenv)
- GeoIP C library
- The db for the reportcard project will be put on db9, this is only intended for dev purposes, not production.
- Before it goes into production, we give better estimates on load