Return information about available languages.
Continuation may be applied if retrieving the information takes too long for one request.
Which information to get for each language.
- The language code. (This code is MediaWiki-specific, though there are overlaps with other standards.)
- The BCP-47 language code.
- The writing direction of the language (either
- The autonym of the language, that is, the name in that language.
- The name of the language in the language specified by the uselang parameter, with language fallbacks applied if necessary.
- The language codes of the fallback languages configured for this language. The implicit final fallback to 'en' is not included (but some languages may fall back to 'en' explicitly).
- The language codes of the variants supported by this language.
- Values (separate with | or alternative): code, bcp47, dir, autonym, name, fallbacks, variants
- Default: code
Language codes of the languages that should be returned, or
* for all languages.
- Separate values with | or alternative. Maximum number of values is 50 (500 for bots).
- Default: *
When more results are available, use this to continue.