Wikimedia blog maintenance
Guillaume Paumier made minor changes to the theme, like not displaying trackbacks and pings in the comments list. He investigated plugins to support multiple authors, photo galleries and multilingual posts, and is testing Piwik as a possible solution to record metrics. Chad Horohoe created git repositories for the WP-Victor theme and the WMBlog plugin in Gerrit, and imported their history from GitHub.
- The blog theme was cleaned up and customized to allow for category-specific header images for child blogs.
- The tech blog was merged into the main Wikimedia blog, and two other child blogs were added: the Community department blog, and the Global development department blog.
November 2011 
- Bug fixes and theme tweaks
December 2011 
- Additional theme tweaks & new features
- WP-Victor — Github repository hosting "Victor", the Vector-like WordPress theme used by the Wikimedia blog
- Commits — A history of changes made to the blog's theme
- Status updates
- The Wikimedia blogs family expands. Guillaume Paumier, Wikimedia blog, May 7th, 2011