My name is Toni Hermoso Pulido.
I'm a Bioinformatician and web developer working with MediaWiki and Semantic MediaWiki as part of my job in CRG Bioinformatics Core Facility (Barcelona). I also contribute with my MediaWiki expertise in two non-profit organisations: Softcatalà and Amical Viquipèdia (Catalan-based Wikimedia association). I collaborate in MediaWiki translation into Catalan language.
I speak Catalan, Spanish and English. I understand some Romanian.
Contributed code 
- FollowButton. Follow me Twitter button.
- PopUpFile. Parser function for opening a file upload popup window.
- CheckGroup. Parser function that allows marking that a page belongs to a user from a certain group (in conjunction with templates).
- ImageRefer. Semantic MediaWiki extension for restricting image access based on properties values of the pages where images are embedded.
- UserFunctions. Parser functions related to user parameters.