Release status: experimental
|Description||Image viewer for thumbnails|
|License||No license specified|
What can this extension do? 
- Currently it seems to be a conflict with licenses of this both extensions (CC-by-sa vs. GPL 3).
- FancyBox version 2 is not free software since it has a CC-by-nc license rather but FancyBox version 1.4 has a CC-By-Sa license.
Main goals 
- Show images in fixed dimensions (like 640px width/height or 800px width/height) and not in fullsize mode to decrease bandwith and make it easyier for older computers
Secondary objectives 
- Users can switch the extension easily off in user preferences
- Works with shared image servers like commons
- Users can switch the prefered image dimensions in user preferences
- Every image gallery on a page should be seperate
Download instructions 
Please copy and paste the code found below and place it in
$IP/extensions/ExtensionName/ExtensionName.php. Note: $IP stands for the root directory of your MediaWiki installation, the same directory that holds LocalSettings.php.
To install this extension, add the following to LocalSettings.php:
#add configuration parameters here #setup user rights here require_once("$IP/extensions/ExtensionName/ExtensionName.php");