Daniel Friesen also known as Dantman or Nadir Seen Fire.
Daniel Friesen is currently employed by Redwerks, and can do big projects, skinning, and other jobs professionally through his employer.
- Dantman, DanielFriesen, Nadir_Seen_Fire (Cloak: @mediawiki/dantman)
- labsconsole:User:Daniel Friesen
- Very limited presence on Wikia
- Central Userpage
- Extension Ideas - old
- Code Ideas - Ideas
- Skinning system - Plans/proposal
- Analytics integration - Tips, howto
- Search system - Plans/proposal
- Interwiki improvement - Plans/proposal
- Abstract query language - Idea
- Page output branch - Branch project
- Post to social media feeds - Notes after reading the project whitepaper.
- Anti-skin - A null skin idea.
- Output Metadata - API ideas for support of Microdata and RDFa.
- Formal template system - A self contained fully featured formal system for templates.
- Server Config Notes - Notes from installation and configuration testing of different webservers.
- ResourceLoader CSS Extensions - Extensions to CSS within ResourceLoader and perhaps even inline css.
- Anti-spam system - Idea for a machine-learning based anti-spam system.
- JS Libraries
- I've actually coded many more than this, but I have a tendency to only put a few ones here. *cough* This is out of date too.
- Extension:RudeProxyBlock - I don't really use it myself, but someone wanted me to code it for them.
- Extension:C Style Wiki Includes - This one was a little bit of a gag, but it does have some interesting semi-practical use actually. Plus for an include extension it's fairly well coded.
- Extension:WikiCategoryTagCloud - Annoying, this was never supposed to be put up here on MW.org. Then it was put here as a cache... Jeez, You're not supposed to edit a friggin page cache as if it was an article.
- Extension:WikiVid - Under Development, but near complete. I'll need to move some of the help stuff out from my local development wiki.
- Extension:NoBogusUserpages - I just saw a question in the MediaWiki-l mailing list, and decided to code an extension to make it work.
- Some other extensions are located in Category:Extensions migrated from Wiki-Tools.