|Babel user information|
- ohloh profile
- odesk profile
- Back in 2010 I was a GSOC student. My project was to improve support for Exif/IPTC/XMP metadata in images
- MediaWiki svn commits (2010-2012), MediaWiki git commits (2012-current)
- Things I really should review
- Changes that have been sitting way too long and should be reviewed
- Commits that are likely to be by new folks, so should be reviewed quicker to be welcoming
I be bawolff. Also known as Brian Wolff.
I am a volunteer MediaWiki developer. I primarily contribute to backend related things in core Mediawiki and have a soft spot for Multimedia related areas. I am also the current maintainer of some extensions, such as: Extension:DynamicPageList (Wikimedia), Extension:SubpageSortkey, Extension:PageInCat, Extension:PreviewFunctions, Extension:GoogleNewsSitemap (Think RSS version of DPL), and Extension:CategorySortHeaders. In general I like to fix interesting bugs that I hear about wherever they may be.
Right now I'm working on media handling related things in MediaWiki. So if you have any ideas for a greater and better commons, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
My home Wikimedia project was originally EN Wikinews, however now I spend almost all of my time doing MediaWiki related things.
I often hang out in the #mediawiki irc channel (among other channels) on freenode using the nick bawolff. Feel free to talk to me! If for some reason you wanted to email me, you can do so at Special:EmailUser/Bawolff.