- Originally I was a Wikinewsie → n:user:Bawolff
- Image Metadata 2010 GSOC project
- MediaWiki svn commits, MediaWiki gerrit commits
- Things I really should review
- Changes that have been sitting way too long and should be reviewed
- Commits that are likely to be by new folks, so should be reviewed quicker to be welcoming
I be bawolff. Also known as Brian Wolff.
I am a MediaWiki developer. I primarily contribute to core Mediawiki, but I am also the current maintainer of Extension:DynamicPageList (Wikimedia) (however, I really don't give it enough love). Additionally I also maintain a couple less well known extensions like Extension:SubpageSortkey, Extension:PageInCat, Extension:PreviewFunctions, Extension:GoogleNewsSitemap (Think RSS version of DPL), and Extension:CategorySortHeaders.
Right now I'm working on media handling related things in MediaWiki. So if you have any ideas for a greater and better commons, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
I originally hail from the English Wikinews project, and thus like working on issues that affect the sister projects, even if I am not really active over there anymore.
I often hang out in the #mediawiki irc channel (among other channels) on freenode. I also enjoy answering support questions to the best of my ability, both on irc and those posted at Project:Support desk.