Release status: unknown
|MediaWiki||1.19.0 or higher|
|License||GPL 2.0 or later|
- Subsume the functionality of Extension:FlaggedRevs, its workflow and API.
- Integrate with a second extension, which is a UI on top of abstract version control. (show item at revision or as delta, show/hide metadata and its history, alter non-destructively)
- Hooks: add revision; alter (builtin f(): save revision and record of change)
- User roles: public (add revision, annotate/link, view), owner (*),
- Branches do not have owners, when there are name collisions, other, determinate methods result in what is displayed. Revisions do have an owner. Mention that anonymous edits lose formal ownership.
- Extension adds metadata about revisions, which is namespaced under "Nonlinear".
- Target multiple db backends, since this is meant for hybrid offline / central server sharing.