Hi there. Although the description in the extensions manual is very good, I somehow do not understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm very grateful for any help.
THIS IS WHAT I WANT:
- I want a 1-dimension and 2-level flagging (only levels "not revised" and "quality").
- There is only one person in the wiki who shall set flags on "quality".
- The edits of the person who may set "quality", shall NOT be automatically "quality", i.e. the "quality"-level shall always be put manually.
- It shall be possible to set an article back to "not reviewed".
- If a page has pending edits, the stable version shall be shown as default.
THIS IS HOW I SET THE LOCALSETTINGS:
$wgFlaggedRevsStatsAge = true;
$wgFlaggedRevsComments = false;
$wgFlaggedRevsTags = array(
'control' => array( 'levels' => 1, 'quality' => 1,'pristine' => 1 ),
$wgSimpleFlaggedRevsUI = true;
$wgFlaggedRevsLowProfile = false;
My user grups (I'm the person that may set "quality") are administrator, buerocrat, editor, revisor.
THIS IS WHAT DOES NOT WORK FINE:
- (regarding req 1, 2 and 3) When I edit a certified article, the edit is pending (correct). If another user edits the article, his edits are pending as well (correct). But if I edit the article after another user has edited, my edits are automatically certified ("quality") (WRONG).
- (regarding req 4) If I certify an article, I can afterwards undo this certification and the flag goes back to "not reviewed" (correct). But if there were more than one edits of other users, I cannot go back to "not reviewed" (WRONG). The only workaround that I found is deleting the article and restoring it without the last edits. But I guess that's not the best way to operate...
- (regarding req 5) I tried to put in true and in false $wgFlaggedRevsOverride, but the Wiki always shows the pending version as default.
Very much in advance for your help, greetings from Chile.
- 1) Sounds like you want $wgFlaggedRevsAutoReview = FR_AUTOREVIEW_NONE.
- 2) There isn't really a feature for this. If you discover a problem, it is usually OK to just fix the article and review the new edit.
- 3) Make sure your config is below the include/require statement that loads FlaggedRevs.