- nicht ersichtlich, wie man wikipediainterne links macht.
- kein inhaltsverzeichnis
- ich habe einen link in [[ geschrieben, wird komplett verschluckt
The Core Features team has enabled Flow on this talk page.
- Please conduct testing at Talk:Sandbox, retaining this page for discussions and suggestions.
- If you find bugs, report in Bugzilla if you can, and here if you can't.
Hi Wetterwolke, thanks for the feedback. In order:
- The action menu on each topic, and each post, will pop up a menu that gives access to a permalink. There are a number of ways that this could be improved; for example: we could add the "current topic title" (e.g. [[Topic:Rzgv2cmvo5264k0y|nicht intuitiv]] or the page-name too (e.g. [[Topic:Rzgv2cmvo5264k0y|Talk:Flow - nicht intuitiv]]), and we could automatically copy the link to our clipboard. The various possibilities are being researched, but if you have any suggestions that would be great.
- They're planning on adding a Table of Contents very soon.
- The link at Topic:Rzguq33dw8dc503r is invisible, because you've written it without the ":" prefix. I.e. you wrote [[de:wp:Universität von Cordoba]] but wanted to write [[:de:wp:Universität von Cordoba]]. Without the ":" prefix, it gets interpreted as an Interlanguage link, rather than an interwiki link.
I hope that helps.
I would like to see topic tags. I.e. "physics", "chemistry", "article creation request", for instance.
We're definitely thinking about tags. How would you want to use them? What would they help you to do?
Tags would help physics wikiproject people to follow any physics topics on-wiki, for instance.
PHP fatal error in /usr/local/apache/common-local/php-1.24wmf15/extensions/Flow/includes/Templating.php line 231: Argument 1 passed to Flow\Templating::getContent() must be an instance of Flow\Model\AbstractRevision, null given, called in /usr/local/apache/common-local/php-1.24wmf15/extensions/Flow/includes/Block/Topic.php on line 479 and defined
Thanks for the report! We'll look into it.
Topic sort options menu
Tracked at https://trello.com/c/sydNKu8e/
The topic sort options menu seems to have been broken, as it is showing up a ways below the dropdown button. Also, the entries seem to be centered, which looks odd with "Newest topics".
In addition, it is somewhat confusing that this is a click menu while all the others are (now) hover menus. It is also irritating that to dismiss the menu you have to click on one of the entries or the initial button, instead of being able to click off the menu.
Firefox 31, Windows 7.
Ouch. Yeah. Thanks. I'll file the bug. :)
Thanks notifications don't say the page the thread is on
Instead, they say the topic code (Topic:_____________________).
Thank you for flagging that -- we'll have to update that message with the new "Topic title on Board name" format. We'll get that fixed...
New URLs make recent changes unusable
It was already annoying enough that there was no diffs, or "changes since your last visit" functionality in flow, so you had to manually look through the page for new posts, but now with the new URLs, the page name isn't even shown, posts are not grouped by page, and the title is useless gibberish.
I only found this page again by randomly clicking on every Topic link until one of them happened to be this page.
Sorry, that's something that we changed in non-grouped RC, and didn't fix in grouped RC. Right now, in Watchlist, Contributions and non-grouped RC, the log item is in the form "Topic title on Board name".
It should look like that on grouped RC, but it doesn't, because we broke it. Sorry! We'll get that fixed.
please let me delete my own topics nobody replied to yet
i see i asked about 'all-unfolded' mode earlier, i do not need that question, i reaised that this mode already exists
please provide me with an option of completely erasing a topic :)
Gryllida: I really don't think this is a good idea, as it would allow people to completely hide evidence of wrongdoing, etc. This would be like allowing people to revision-delete their own edits, which is not allowed and also a very bad idea.
Jay8g: Surely we can have this evidence in a talk page history without cluttering the talk page itself?
(This message had not wrapped properly to me; the "lf?" overlaps the "..." at the line end.)
Yeah, we're going to do some work on Hide that takes hidden threads out of people's way. I agree that the talk page history & Contributions is a better way to handle the problem of a user hiding evidence of their wrongdoing.
please make the interface more compact
some things like topic author and stats; a reply author's nick; reply/edit next to a reply; occupy a whole line
please redesign the layout so that these things do not leave that much space at the right
please fix the reopen thing, it says some identifier is missing
reopening topic causes previous revision identifier error; tracked as bugzilla:68172