Project:WikiProject Bug Squad/Activities
Following are ongoing activities of WikiProject Bug Squad.
All (that includes you) are invited to participate in each of our ongoing and upcoming activities.
- Monitor new, unprioritized bugs, and adjust priority to Highest if it is an emergency. Also, make sure a developer in is aware of the problem.
- Go through unconfirmed bug reports and try to reproduce them, moving them to the “NEW” status.
- Go though bug reports older than 6 months and verify that they are still valid.
- Write unit tests and Selenium scripts that will verify a bug has been fixed.
- Find good candidates for Annoying little bugs.
- Host a bug triage.
§Activities being considered[edit | edit source]
Feedback is welcome on these ideas: