djvutext.py extracts the ocr text from a djvu page image and uploads it to the corresponding page in the page namespace on Wikisource. In order for the bot to function, a djvu file must be in the same folder pywikipediabot runs from and it must be identical to the djvu used for the index file on Wikisource.
On a blank page this script will leave a blank page and set the pagequality level=0 (without text) and the user= to the name of your bot (e.g. <pagequality level="0" user="DougBot" />).
§Parameters[edit | edit source]
The following parameters are supported:
- If given, doesn't do any real changes, but only shows what would have been changed.
- Ask for confirmation before uploading each page. (Default: ask when overwriting pages)
- ... : Filename of the local djvu file (i.e. in your PWB folder)
- ... : Name of the index page on Wikisource (Default: the djvu filename)
- <start>-<end> Page range to upload; <end> is optional (e.g. "-pages:1-" will upload all pages)
All other parameters will be regarded as part of the title of a single page, and the bot will only work on that single page.