|Special pages - Help||Diff • Merge history • New images • New pages • Preferences/ko • Random page • Undelete • Watchlist|
If file uploads are enabled (if not, you'll need to configure file uploads), you can upload certain types of files to the wiki. This is particularly useful for uploading images, which you want to place on an article, but you can also upload other types of files.
파일 올리기[edit | edit source]
- Prepare the file for upload. Make sure the file is exactly as you want it.
- In the sidebar, under “tools”, click “Upload file.”
- Click “Browse” next to the “Source filename:” to locate the file on your computer (the name of the “browse” button depends on your web browser).
- 필요한 경우, 설명란을 작성합니다.
- 파일 올리기버튼을 클릭합니다.
If it is a large file, you may need to wait several seconds for the upload to complete.
Using images and file description pages[edit | edit source]
After you've uploaded a file, you can use it in an article, with some special wiki syntax to create the link. See Help:Images.
Your file gets its very own “file description page” within the File namespace of the wiki. You should edit this page to provide more information about the file. For example, many public wiki projects are quite sensitive to copyright issues, and so you should explain where you got the file from, and what its copyright status is, on the description page. Any other useful descriptive notes could also be added there.
List of files in the wiki[edit | edit source]
There are a number of special pages to help you view and manage files which have been uploaded. Go to “Special pages” (in the tools on the left) and then see...
- Gallery of new files - If you just uploaded one, you will see it here.
- File list - Shows all of the files.
- Unused files - Helps you track down files which might not be needed.
See Help:Special pages for details of the other information available here.