Warning: Wrong parameter count for stristr() in /home/ejempl/public_html/wiki/extensions/CheckEmailAddress/CheckEmailAddress.hooks.php --188.8.131.52 21:28, 3 February 2012 (UTC) Can anyone fix this CheckEmailAddress.hooks.php in line 47? --184.108.40.206 21:45, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
- Done. CheckEmailAddress now compatible with PHP < 5.3.
- --Naitsirk 15:53, 4 February 2012 (UTC)
- OK, perfect --220.127.116.11 07:14, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
Very useful extension for my taste, because bots with email like firstname.lastname@example.org attacked my wiki. But with option:
wgCheckEmailAddressNameSigns = array( array( 'sign' => ".", 'maxcount' => 5, ), );
I can't register at all. --18.104.22.168 05:42, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- That's strange. Works without problems for me. What version of MediaWiki are you using? And I suppose the missing "$" before the wgCheckEmailAddressNameSigns-variable is just a typo?
- --Naitsirk (talk) 15:19, 29 February 2012 (UTC)
- It seems, it doesn't work together with ConfirmEdit extension.
Blacklist source? 
Is there a good source for finding domain names of disposable email providers? I'm having a hard time finding a very basic list. The only thing popping up constantly are shady webservices wanting money for grabbing email address "verifications". Ha... Thx
Rule: only email adresses containing xyz can register 
Is something like that possible with this extension? I don't want to restrict certain email adresses but restrict all. Only users with adresses from my university should be allowed to register. --DMR (talk) 08:05, 17 August 2012 (UTC)