|Semantic Forms - navigation (view)|
|Basics||Main page (talk) · Download and installation · Quick start guide · Hosting · Special pages|
|Using Semantic Forms||SF and templates · Defining forms · The "edit with form" tab · Linking to forms · Creating query forms|
|Resources for help||Common problems · Known bugs and planned features · Getting support · Developers' documentation|
|About Semantic Forms||Authors and credits · Version history · Sites that use Semantic Forms · Related extensions|
Currently the following wiki hosting sites offer support for Semantic Forms:
- Referata - a site created by Yaron Koren, and currently run by WikiWorks. Wikis on Referata can use Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic Forms and a variety of related extensions; basic usage is free.
- Wikia - wikis on Wikia can request Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic Forms, Semantic Drilldown and Semantic Maps to be turned on (they are not enabled by default). Be aware that these extensions can be several versions behind on Wikia; see here, for example, for the current version numbers. Additional SMW-based extensions are currently not available on Wikia.
- WikiHoster.net - offers hosting, consulting, training, setup/configuration, administration, customizing for German language audience
- wiki-service.biz - offers paid hosting (including support) for SMW and SMW+, which includes Semantic Forms.
- Biowikifarm offers free hosting for open content projects and publications relating to biological topics. It includes Semantic MediaWiki, Semantic Forms and various other standard SMW-based extensions, in addition to custom extensions like Identification Tools.
Trying out Semantic Forms 
The best place to try using Semantic Forms is on the "Referata scratchpad" wiki, at scratchpad.referata.com. There you can create all the properties, templates, forms, etc. that you want, and see how they all interact. You do not need to register to make edits.